Friday, July 15, 2011

Joy and misery, joined in this way.

Awesome. [thecoolhunter fb]
~~~~~~~~
Towards the end of the year, my AP Psych teacher had us create a CD called "The Soundtrack to My Life." I treated it more of a "My Playlist of the Moment" assignment, as the only songs that describe my life are not my favorite to listen to. I prefer to listen to songs that transport me to another time or make me feel good or inspired, not dwell on myself and things that have happened. So, here is the CD that I have been listening to on repeat since making it.

[1] Hard Sun- Eddie Vedder
[2] Set Fire to the Rain- Adele
[3] Moon River- The Honey Trees*
[4] Cecilia- Simon&Garfunkel
[5] Daylight- Matt and Kim
[6] The Angel and the One- Weezer
[7] How Lucky We Are- meiko
[8] The Night Owls- Little River Band
[9] Hometown Glory- Adele
[10] Cosmic Love- Florence and the Machine

*- This song was a cover online, so I put it into zamzar.com so I could have it on my iPod.

No comments: