Wednesday, June 18, 2008







Vogue Italia- November '05     [fotodecadent]
I love that editorial above. Since the summer is finally starting to set in, I'm starting to veer towards the summer dresses. I love wearing them to the beach or anywhere I'm going. It's the perfect way to show off your new tan. Personally, pretty much all I wear is sundresses whenever it's warm out. 

So, this brings me to H Fredriksson. His collection is amazing, but this dress is beautiful(my favorite)! I love the color, it's different than any dress I have. Lately, dresses have been looking the same around here, and I'm definitely up for a change. The cut of it is very flattering. It's not too short at all. I would wear this dress everywhere if I had it. The leaf on the front brings it into fall, and a little layering would bring it seasonal. 
Oda is a very unique brand. I heard about them from Adventures of an Urban Socialite (awesome blog for learning about new designers and brands). I'm not sure how I feel about the maxi dress, but I would wear this in a heartbeat! Sure, it's a little (a lot) more dressy, but the detail is gorgeous! I can't get over how beautiful this is. You should check out Oda, and view their catalog. I was amazed by all their detail. 

Enjoy your summer!

1 comment:

Ariel said...

I love that editorial. Those models are so convincing. Not only do I want to buy what they're selling, I'm completely convinced that they're lovers.