Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Splashing a Little News & Color


Deutch Elle April 2008   [fotodecadent]
~~~~~~~
My friend is planning a sweet sixteen for the middle of November! I'm so excited to go with all of my friends. It's a formal party, definitely a plus. I wish with alllll of my heart that I had a dress like this for the party. I love the color! Mary Kate and Ashley are so talented it's sickening. Below are some more that I would love to wear.... I'm very into blue right now.
[Elizabeth and James- Priscilla Dress]
[Left] Macy's Nine West strapless empire waist dress with gathered pleating
[Right] Urban Outfitter's Silence & Noise Ponte vest dress
~~~~~~~
Favorite Celeb Look of the Moment-
Emmy Rossum- (source) One of the most gorgeous people. I love this picture, just adorable! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~
Today my school had a mock election. Personally, I'm an Obama type of person (even though I can't vote yet....) and I was very glad to say that he won by a LANDSLIDE.
Now to a less biased note-
My dad sent me an e-mail the other day that probably everyone has already seen. I think it is the best thing I have seen on this election so far.
(I stand corrected. Sarah Palin gave up her amazing wardrobe for her consignment shop buys.)
~~~~~~~
I read on the New York Magazine's site about Lauren Conrad's appearance on Letterman. Their article really convinced me to watch it and I'm very glad I did. I have grown an appreciation for David Letterman that I would have other wise over looked! It was so funny!

One other thing- I think that she looks completely different. Of course she is her gorgeous self still, but she looks older. I don't know, it might be just me.
PS- my favorite picture is the one all the way to the left =)
Lauren Conrad on Letterman   [youtube]
And check out New York Magazine's article on it. I was cracking up!
~~~~~~~
Well that's all for now!
Ciao bellas!

1 comment:

Casey Lewis said...

How come Emmy can look so cute a) in colorful jeans and b) with a lightweight T tucked into said colorful jeans?

I could never dream of pulling that off, but I love it nonetheless!