Monday, October 27, 2008

Music & Shopping Update


Vogue Italia June 2008      [fotodecadent]
~~~~~~~
Music Update-
Now I'm listening to modern rock bands that are pretty much awesome.
Saosin [You're Not Alone- Saosin]
This song gives me chills every single time I listen to it. My friend just went to one of their concerts the other night (SO jealous) and said she almost cried because it was that amazing. I would give an arm and a leg just to hear them play this one song let alone an entire concert. 
All Time Low [Put up or Shut Up album & So Wrong it's Right album- Dear Maria Count Me In, Six Feet Under the Stars]
I listen to them all the time on the bus or doing work. Not only are they good for that, but I can sit in my room and dance around to every single song. Very, very catchy and will get stuck in your head all day long. (Tell me that Alex Gaskarth doesn't have the most amazing hair... you know who I'm talking about.)
~~~~~~~
Shopping Update-
I went down to visit my sister's college in Virginia and she has the most amazing mall by her. So, naturally, we went there for hours. Unfortunately, my stupid tiny town does not have a Forever 21 (so upsetting....). So whenever I find one, I go completely insane trying every single thing on. And I got a pretty amazing shirt that I'm wearing right now with some dark jeans and a tank top underneath it(definitely not big enough to fill this one out). Trying to enjoy the weather while it lasts. =(
 
Source [here]
I'm completely in love with it. Well, I got a few other things but that is my favorite.
~~~~~~~
Ciao!

No comments: