Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Black Mannequin!

Angelina Jolie looking amazing in Paris.    [x17]
~~~~~~~
The City-
This episode was GREAT! Such a cliff hanger... mentioned on Fashionista + New York Magazine.
[mtv]
-Why is Olivia just SO cute in the
furry vest? She's probably the only person that can pull that off. 
-Allie is really pretty. I really don't know why I didn't see it before.
-Whitney sure does get into a lot of stuff, but I felt like Olivia 
was a little cold when she said to stay out of it, even though 
it probably would have been better than confronting Jay(?).
-I think Adam is full of crap. Allie, come on.
-I really wish the episodes were longer. So much left hanging over...
BTW- LOVE this from NY Mag.
~~~~~~~
Recent Purchase-
I'm SO excited!!! I just bought a full-blown mannequin! When I saw it on ebay, I just needed it. I can't wait till it comes and I can dress it up. (Is that weird?)
~~~~~~~
I feel horrible for Alexandra Tomlinson who fell at the Chanel show. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her:

No comments: