Saturday, January 17, 2009

Something old. Something New.


Morrison Spring 2009          [link]     [source]
~~~~~~~
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, everyone loves it. Ashley Banks (played by Tatyana Ali) was always my fashion icon (even thought Hillary had the attitude).  Here is a glimpse of her past fashions:
~~~~~~~
Selena Gomez-
She is probably my favorite Disney Princess (though unfortunately she did the singing thing- I think that those who don't sing shouldn't try just because they have expensive equipment to make them sound better....). At the premier of Hotel for Dogs (January 15th), she looked completely adorable and stopped to sign some autographs. Love.
~~~~~~
Barnes & Noble-
Since I live in the middle of nowhere (our closest mall is a half an hour away), there isn't a Barnes & Noble anywhere within an hour of me. I would have totally travelled for it too, because of this bag. I don't care if it's a "knockoff," it's adorable and functional and I want it.
World's Best Bookbag- Natural+Green Canvas w/ Web Handles

No comments: